February 16th 2010 - One woman is a stunning performer with a dating profile of pretty pictures and reads like a Cosmo Magazine. Another woman is 64, loves to line dance, play poker and is very aggressive. Both are picky. Both get great responses. None of the responses stay.
BETWEEN THE DATING PROFILE LINES
Without even knowing it, the magical beautiful entertainers site is her worst sabotage. Lets face it. No one is magical 100% of the day, except on the stage. The only men looking for such a woman will be groupies or men fed up with real women with real hormone swings. As in this wonderful real womans case, once she let down her protective entertainers shield, ....disappointingly to the men searching for magic, ...she was another "real" woman. Off they went. There was no way she could compete with her own profile photos either.
- Show a professional photo that looks like you at your best...but not too good to be true.
- Start your write up with facts that state your best personality qualities, showing pride and confidence.
- Do not start your profile with how sensitive you are right away, or how you have been hurt and looking for more.
- Describing your tender heart right away can be seen as an open invitation for abusers or con artists.
- REMEMBER! Always read between the lines of what your profile says.
- If you can't read between the lines have a friend do so.
- DO say you are choosy about who comes in to your life.
THE TESTOSTERONE WOMAN
Remember that you want to be true to your independent self, with out saying you are a manly man that wants to run the show. Opposite of the too sensitive woman's profile, you want to be sure and state:
- Soft words like "Compassionate" which assures you that you will not scare away a strong mate looking for an independent fun date.
- "Using words like "Neutering" or "Compassionate" "Laughter" IN WITH words like "Independent" "Sports", "Marathons", "Executive" assures you that a possible mate knows you will not run their life with more masculinity then they own.
- Also using soft words beside the strong assures you will not get overwhelmed with replies by weak mates searching for a person to fill their missing strengths. Unless thats what you want of course.
DATING SITE SUGGESTIONS * BEFORE THE FIRST DATE
- Get a web cam and have a first date conversation so that you do not feel overwhelmed with worry that they will be disappointed with you.
- Also having a Web Cam date lets YOU determine if THEY are worth your time before committing to the gas or time for a first time in person date.
- Do not make the mistake of JUST web cam dates. One or two web cam dates only will prevent you from falling into a text message relationship.
YOUR FIRST CONVERSATION * SHOW YOUR WINNER SIDE
- Do not put yourself down....it is not funny or sensitive. Beating your self up in front of a first date is just bad advertising.
- Remember to ask your date positive questions about themselves.
- Do talk about things you love to do, the kinds of people you admire, but do not monopolize the conversation.
- Try not to jump in bed. REMEMBER. You want them to come back for the right reasons.
DO HAVE A FRIEND OR ADVISER READ YOUR DATING PROFILE
- Why should you have an adviser read and advise on your dating profile? Because they are a distant friend not afraid to be honest with you
- Close Friends sometimes are afraid to hurt our feelings, and lets face it, it just might be uncomfortable showing a friend your self description.
- An Intuitive Counselor can read between the lines of your dating site with clarity. THEY CAN ALSO READ ON THE QUALITIES ABOUT YOUR SELF YOU NEED TO PROMOTE....YOUR BLESSINGS.
I created this Video for Making a Magnificent Dating Site Profile
For fun I counsel a spirit that has joined a dating site for lonely ghosts.
Click on the rose to see the Dating Site Profile Video.
Ann Marie O'Dell - Personal Psychic Consultations by Phone or Studio
Early, IA 50535
Ann Marie has been giving professional intuitive advice since 1970 and has Psychic Radio programs on 2 radio stations.