December 09th 2008 -
After I certified in Reiki Healing I realized my excitement in sharing my gift was not shared. I live in a town so hick, that the word “Reiki” makes people quiver and shake with suspicion. “A what Annie?” they ask. In the mean time I use Reiki on myself, and have managed to recover within hours of the first signs of a cold, and put my self back to sleep on occasional ragged nights. My house plants are benefiting from Reiki hands on energy! I swear I can see the leaves turn to the heat from my hands, as they would to the sun.
BLESS YOUR HOUSE PLANTS WITH REIKI HEALING ENERGY
· Find a time of day you can consistently give your plants attention
· Imagine a spiral in your hands, rotating around and around
· Feel your hands heating up, empowering your healing energy
· Now hold your hands a few inches from your house plants
· Concentrate on the spirals in your palms sending heat, healing and protective empowerment into the leaves of your house plants.
- The effect Reiki has had on my Ferns, is nothing short of Amazing.
- Understand I live in the cold Prairie, and ferns hate furnace heat.
- My ferns, for the first time, are cascading down towards the floor, lush and green.
DON’T FORGET YOU CAN USE REIKI ON YOURSELF & YOUR PETS
Animals thrive on touch to their wounds. Their first instint is to lick injured or sick body parts.
Many pets are grateful for hands on Reiki energy. They relate to it.
· Twice I have felt and tasted a cold in my throat and nose.
· Twice I placed my hands, imagining the spinning spiral of empowerment in my palms, on my throat, eyes, temples and back of head.
· Twice I headed to Wal-Mart to get cold medicine.
· Both times, my symptoms cleared before the end of the day.
· I have never had to use the cold medicine yet.
An Added tip for working Spiritualists in Red Neck Communities
Ann Marie O'Dell - Personal Psychic Consultations by Phone or Studio
Early, IA 50535
Ann Marie, a Certified Master Tarot Channeler for 37+ years, has over 15,000 client feedbacks. http://keen.com/SisterOthelia