September 01st 2006 - WHEN YOUR WATER BREAKS BEFORE LABOR. It states:
1. Drink plenty of fluids, minimum: 8oz 8x day
2. Allow nothing in vagina, no fingers, no tampons, no oral-genital contact, no penis, nothing whatsoever!
3. Wear something loose-fitting with no panties.
4. If you are leaking and need something for sitting, use clean towels fresh out of a hot dryer.
5. Take your temperature every 3 hours while you are awake.
6. Take 250mg Vit.C every 3 hours while you are awake.
7. No baths. Shower as much as you like.
8. Eat foods that are unconstipating and easy to digest.
9. Be meticulous about toileting.
10. Take on dropper full of echineacia every 3 hours while you are awake.
Birth in the Tradition/ Mother's Keeper
Atlanta, GA 30349